- The H1 Club launched in April 2013 and boasts more than 18,450 members with registrations every 30 minutes
- The H1 Club has gifted more than 12,000 exclusive Hugo Boss Watches
- The oldest member is 87 years old, the youngest is only nine
- The longest hole-in-one is a mighty 354 yards, the shortest is a mere 75
- There have been 26 par-four holes-in-one
- Dublin is the top city with 67 holes-in-one
- Fraserburgh in Aberdeenshire is the top club with 13 holes-in-one
- The H1Club is now the fastest growing club of its kind in the world
Make a hole-in-one in a club competition, and you'll receive an exclusive Hugo Boss watch absolutely free along with membership of an extraordinary club. The H1 Club will give you access to a whole world of luxury benefits not available to 'ordinary' golfers.
Make a holeinone anywhere in the world and you will receive a FREE personalised certificate.